The most common invasive cancer in females is breast cancer and this cancer is caused due to the breast tissues that commonly originate from the inner lining of lobules that are responsible for the supply of milk.
Prognosis and survival rates for the patients suffering from breast cancer vary on the cancer stage, type of treatment, geographical conditions and situations and other factors.
The type of treatment that is to be given to the patients suffering from breast cancer particularly varies according to the stage of the cancer.
For the women suffering from stage I, II or III of the breast cancer, the aim is to treat the cancer and prevent its after-effects.
The stage IV cancer requires full time care and eradicating the symptoms so as to help the patient to live a little longer.
Besides medication, there are various natural remedies for breast cancer patients as well.
What are the Natural Remedies for Breast Cancer Patients?
Natural remedy against any kind of disease is more beneficial than the laboratory ones. In the case of cancer wherein the diseased person is affected due to the uncontrollable cell growth, such kind of natural remedies are very helpful.
Natural remedies for breast cancer include the following:
1) Performing regular exercise has been playing a vital role in preventing breast cancer. Some of the exercises that should be performed by the patient include yoga, walking for half an hour, slow jogging, indulging in activities like playing badminton, house cleaning etc.
2) Sense of Control: This has proved to be a best and the most healing natural remedy for women, suffering from breast cancer. Apart from medical treatments, it is important for the patients to practice physical activities and meditate for at least an hour in order to harmonise mind, body and soul. The sense of control and inner happiness are important natural remedies at such a time.
3) In a natural way, breast cancer can also be prevented and cured by changing the lifestyle of the patient. The patient should not consume toxic substances like alcohol, coffee or tea, medicines that are not prescribed by the doctors etc.
4) Another natural remedy to cure breast cancer is to lead a tension free life. It is important that the patient should be free from any kind of stress or worries.
5) Consumption of natural herbs is also an effective way of treating cancer as they contain natural biological compounds.
6) Breast cancer in women can also be treated naturally by consuming proper food and diet including broccoli, green tea, soya beans, food rich in Vitamin D, wheat grass and others. Food items containing high amount of saturated fats must be avoided by the patients.